Sample Schedule of Services
ADRC Southampton would be commissioned to provide a supervision/training service in relation to a particular, referred individual. This will aim to train and facilitate supervision to key-workers within a ‘virtual’ team (see below) who have collective responsibility for the long-term management of that referred individual.
Service Provided by ADRC
The service will be provided by the ADRC Clinical Team.
The aim of the supervision and training is to develop a service capacity ta point of autonomous intervention, with a coherent approach the long-term management and habilitation of the referred individual.
This will be facilitated through –
- Provision of materials for training of staff/key-workers
- Fortnightly, 3-hour supervision meetings with the integrated team to -
- Provide contact with all members of the team
- Establish a baseline measure of level of care
- Prioritize needs tbe addressed including
- Personal care
- Social/family support
- Set goals and targets
- Develop interventions
- Review the efficacy of interventions
- Identify solutions tany problems encountered with goals/targets/plans
- Quarterly review meetings with mangers to -
- Review the work of the team
- Consider the efficacy of the intervention